Honey-Lime Glazed Chicken
From the kitchen of: half the internet
A nice recipe for a for a citrus chicken. It's the sauce reduction that really makes it.
6 Tbsp honey
1. Mix honey, soy sauce, lime zest, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken thighs and coat well with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but no longer than 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add chicken to an oiled baking dish, skin side down, and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Flip thighs and continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
5. While chicken is baking, bring leftover marinade to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until sauce reduces and thickens, about 10 minutes.
6. Serve reduced sauce alongside the chicken thighs.